Zetco WaterMarked Manifolds
Zetco’s unique innovative 2-Way and 3-Way Manifolds have been meticulously designed and constructed for use with kitchen or laundry under-sink applications. These manifolds connect via a loose nut to a 19BP outlet, which enables the isolation of individual connected lines.
Following installation, appliances such as dishwashers, sinks, water filters or washing machines can be independently hooked up or detached. This unique feature negates the need to shut down the main supply or any other connected devices. Zetco’s Manifolds ensure a high degree of flexibility and control, significantly streamlining plumbing maintenance tasks by eliminating the necessity to connect multiple fittings such as tees, with no need to use thread tape. This design reduces potential leakage points, optimises installation efficiency and requires less under-sink space.
Zetco WaterMarked 2-Way Manifold
Zetco WaterMarked 3-Way Manifold
- Zetco’s patented protection (2019283939)
- Forged dezincification resistant brass body
- Chrome plated manifold and levers
- Blow-out proof stem to prevent leakage
- Integral non-return check valves with flow regulators to prevent reverse flow, ensuring ideal working conditions for the attached appliances
- Temperature range: 10° C to 90° C
- Max. pressure: 1600 kPa